Atami Bi Grow Mix:
- Bi Grow Mix is a high quality substrate. Its composition is well balanced for optimum development of a wide variety of plants. Bi Grow Mix is a mix of many types of high quality peat and coco fibres.
- An important feature of Bi Grow Mix is its air/water ratio. The gaps present in Bi Grow Mix may be filled with water and air. Thanks to the coco fibres, gaps filled with air take in a higher volume, which means more oxygen benefits for the plant. Bi Grow Mix does not retract and easily absorbs water. Nutrients are gradually released and are thus constantly available for the plant. The presence of coco fibres facilitates root development.
- Bi Grow Mix is pre-fertilised you don’t need to add any nutrients during the first weeks of the cultivation, depending on how many plants and pot size. After this starting period Atami advises to add liquid fertiliser to the nutrient water for optimal results.
- Bi Grow Mix contains 40% coco fiber, 10% white peat and 50% black peat. The coco ensures an open structure so the roots can grow optimally which is especially important for the uptake of nutrients for a stronger and more resilient plant.
• Pre-fertilized: ( NPK 12-14-24, 700 grams per cubic meter ) EC < 1750 µS/cm
• Open structure
• No need to add any nutrients during the first weeks
- Adding coco increases the water retention of the substrate. Coco offers a buffer between watering times, as it makes sure moisture levels near the roots stay stable. And, it holds on to some nutrients as well!
- Bi Grow Mix contains 40% coco fiber, 10% white peat and 50% black peat.
- Manually: daily in combination with enriched irrigation water
- Automatically: 1 to 8 times a day in combination with enriched irrigation water
- Dosage Guideline: Use 1 to 5 litres of nutrient solution per m² per day for mature plants. Atami advises keeping your plants well monitored during the growth process to see whether they thrive or not and to adjust accordingly.
- Pre-fertilized - Don't Need to Add Nutrients in First Few Weeks
- Open Structure
- Good Foundation for Successful Growing
- Slowly Releases Nutrients
- High Quality Peat & Coco Fibres
- Does Not Retract & Absorbs Water Easily
|EC (1: 1.5 H2O VV)||< 1750|
|Dimensions||60cm x 40cm x 15mm|
|Moisture Content||< 80%|
|Volume||50 liters (EN12580)|
|Water Capacity (PF1)||6.0 g / g (+ / - 1)|
|Air Content (PF1)||10%|
Atami Bi Grow Mix
*Please note a courier fee Starting from R899 per 8x bags wil be added for substrate deliveries. Then an Additional R150 per bag, as per courier company costs.
Please note there is a minimum order of 8 bags on all substrate orders.