Atami Hydro Rokz 60/40 Cocos:
- Cultivation on a coco substrate and hydroponic growing are popular cultivation methods. Every grower has his own preference and every substrate has its own characteristics. Atami Hydro Rokz Cocos 60-40 Growing Medium combines the best of both worlds with its well-balanced blend of clay pebbles and top quality coco peat.
- Hydro Rokz Cocos 60-40 offers many benefits of growing hydroponically. The clay pebbles provide excellent drainage as they retain nearly no water. This decreases the risk of over-watering. When the water is drained, fresh air enters the root zone and gives this substrate a high air ratio, for optimal root development!
- Adding coco increases the water retention of the substrate. Coco offers a buffer between watering times, as it makes sure moisture levels near the roots stay stable. And, it holds on to some nutrients as well!
- Lightweight Expanded Clay and Coco Fibres
- Water Addition
- Manually: daily in combination with enriched irrigation water
- Automatically: 1 to 8 times a day in combination with enriched irrigation water
- Dosage Guideline: Use 1 to 5 litres of nutrient solution per m² per day for mature plants. Atami advises keeping your plants well monitored during the growth process to see whether they thrive or not and to adjust accordingly.
• A balanced blend of clay pebbles and top quality coco peat
• Clay pebbles provide excellent drainage
• Coco Coir helps retaining water
• Optimal root development
|pH (H2O)||6.0 (+/- 0.5)|
|EC (1: 1.5 H2O VV)||< 0.5 mS/cm|
|Organic Matter||+/- 15% (From dry content)|
|Dimensions||60cm x 40cm x 15mm|
|Moisture Content||< 45%|
|Volume||45 liters (EN12580)|
|Water Capacity (PF1)||12.0 g / g (+ / - 1)|
|Air Content (PF1)||35%|
Atami Hydro Rokz Cocos 60-40
*Please note a courier fee Starting from R899 per 8x bags wil be added for substrate deliveries. Then an Additional R150 per bag, as per courier company costs.
Please note there is a minimum order of 8 bags on all substrate orders.